Technical Trainer – Toronto, Ontario
Prinova Inc. is a leader in developing and delivering innovative software and services within the Customer Communications Management market. Prinova Services deliver award-winning designs, and get them into production seamlessly while providing the support our clients need to effectively maintain their communications. Prinova’s Messagepoint solution helps companies strengthen their customer communications by enabling business users to control the entire messaging lifecycle for all print or digital communications without burdening IT. We are currently seeking a Technical Trainer based in Toronto, Ontario.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for the development and delivery of technical training programs, materials, and certification programs to be delivered both electronically and in person to Messagepoint customers and partners. This position requires a highly-motivated individual who is superior at multi-tasking, comfortable in the delivery of on-site and remote technical training, and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with challenging client engagements.
- Develop and implement technical training programs for the Messagepoint product including all channels.
- In conjunction with Customer Success, deliver both on-site and remote technical training to Messagepoint customers and partners.
- Develop training aids including training ppts, training videos, and web-based training modules to assist in delivery of product training and customer learning.
- Develop “hands-on” training guides and associated Messagepoint applications in order to train customers and partners.
- Regularly update training materials to ensure training programs accurately reflect most current product functionality.
- Identify “Train the Trainer” initiatives, ensuring successful transition of knowledge and materials to end-customers and partners.
- Work with Sales, Support, Customer Success and Deployment teams to establish criteria for successful development and delivery of technical training materials.
- Develop long-term training strategy to support current and future growth.
- Develop and implement a partner and end-customer certification program.
- Develop and implement a customer feedback model to facilitate continuous improvement of the training materials and methodologies as well as a Training Evaluation Program to enable customer’s assessment of effectiveness of the Messagepoint Training Program.
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years prior experience in development of e-learning and video based technical learning initiatives.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressive experience in developing and delivering technical training (on-site and remote) to customers and partners.
- Ability to independently research technical material from a variety of sources and develop training programs and associated supporting training aids.
- Rapid comprehension and assimilation of product information with particular emphasis on content management in Messagepoint as well as on premise batch/workflows.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint).
- General knowledge of application architecture and processing models on a wide variety of operating systems (Unix, Linus, Windows and z/OS)
- Experience translating customer training requirements into effective training programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills coupled with the ability to communicate with various functional levels.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and project management skills with a personal drive to succeed.
- Must be able to work under tight timelines and budgetary guidelines.
- Ability to deliver on given responsibilities.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
To apply, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest but only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.